Magicshine MJ-898 is an intelligent commuter bike helmet with built in lights that packs in huge amounts of technology. 350 lumen front LED lamp, bright enough for most urban and road riders during their early morning and late night commutes, yellow left/right turn signals and an smart speed detecting taillight adds visibility from the sides and behind rider. Remote control is mounted onto the bike handle bar for easy and convenient operation for the strength of the front light and enabling the side turning signals. EPS foam covers the frame structure for enhanced safety and best weight to performance ratio, outer Polycarbonate shell is reflective and super tough, providing added protection.
- Integrated PC & EPS, best weight-strength helmet that features high density EPS foam and serial types of solid arc frameworks. On impact, the force will distribute evenly on the the frame structure.
- The headlight uses Cree XP-G2 LED, maximum luminous flux 350lm(4.5W) and 30 degrees beam angle. The headlight can also be tilted up or down 20 degrees.
- 32pcs highlight SMD red LED intelligent rear light design to effectively provides the riding safety at night, maximum power 0.3w, Be seen, be safe.
- 80pcs highlight SMD yellow LED left/right turn signals, maximum power 0.5w, clear and bright.
- Handle bar mountable remote control.
Bike helmet with turn signals, front light and rear safety light built in
Wireless remote control